Jonesy = Do Not Deal With Scammer!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
no i understand your ranting or w.e its just the way you like order **** and type up your paragraphs it makes me want to put a gun to my head. im never one to say **** about grammer and etc but ****

Sounds pretty messed up, he should at least email or pm you to tell you its running late. I do the same sometimes when caught up with work and college, but at least I keep my buyers up to date.

Sounds pretty messed up, he should at least email or pm you to tell you its running late. I do the same sometimes when caught up with work and college, but at least I keep my buyers up to date.

i am cool with that as i have done that too in the past but rusty_armadillo has been cool but i am sure this **** won't fly. lol:veryhapp:

GUYS, i am on the phone with jonesy

he is being cool and working with me on this.

i will keep you up to date and delete everything i said if this goes good.

he is getting in touch and will be ordering 200 sq ft of fatmat and ship out 150sq of that to rusty_armadillo

the reason he was not able to get in touch was death in the family and had to go attend a funeral for his grandma.

if it is true than i understand but would appreciate a heads up or anything.

This was the obvious last thing on my mind, not to mention i was out of state................ sorry for the inconvenience, but it is being resolved.

I think i will now list my phone number on all sales and trades so ppl don't grow impatient with me that i am not always near a computer. I also work 60 hours a week for a armored car service so my hours differ from day to day depending on my run's! as far as scamming ppl look where i work lol there has never never ever been a issue with money missing off the truck otherwise i wouldn't obviously work there, and not to mention to work there you need to go through a rigorous background check!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

faiz23

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
faiz23
midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies