Jmac I need your help yet again...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Randy Savage
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
Sorry to bother you again, but I know you are really good at this so i'm askin for your help...

I decided to go a lil bigger with my box, 20"H x 36"W x 20"D. Once again I would like the slot port tuned to 36 Hz...if you can help me out that would be great...thanks again. I believe thats ~6.8 cu ft before any displacements, and sub disp is .27(x2)= .54, so I'm lookin at ~6.26 cu ft internal before port disp..can you work your mojo here for me?

hey jmac....your always doing calcs for people....mind sharing the equations, or websites you use for them with us, this way, everytime the box changes by 1/2 in^3.....we dont have to go callin for you? thanks man

If you go to rodckford fosgates home page you can downlaod an adobe file that tells you how to build a box and brace it and all sorts of sruff and even tells and gives the equations to find the volumes of diff types of boxes from square to triangle to trapeziod. And it even gives an equation to help you find the displacment of your subs but it is not totally accurate and it warns of this. It is only used to give a rouhg estimate of the displacment of the driver.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.