Item(s) for Sale:

JL Audio XR 650-CXI w/Keychain

Item(s) Description/Condition:

LNIB

Price:

$110 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS/USPS/Pick Up

My first aftermarket speakers. Had them connected to MB Quart DSC 480 for the majority of the time I owned them. Never had a complaint about them, surprisingly good speakers when set correctly.and yes, I am the first and only owner of these particular speakers. Any questions, please let me know.

Item Pictures:

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

HszOL.jpg

woah, sorry for the delay, been awhile since I've logged on. Hope one of you are still interested. Raven9322, seeing that you got here first, I'll see if your still interested first. PM sent.

Edit: Inbox is Full.

BUMP FROM THE GRAVE

I will be contacting posters on prices to specific area codes by request. tipnity, I will get you that price. Hope your still interested. If not, M-ushroom i'll send you a message next. Still excepting new offers. I've got them out of my car and back in their box now, ready to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.