• Participant list

pjc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TX
Product Brand & Model:

JL W3V3-4 13.5"

Condition of all items:

Great condition. I will take the grill off and look later, I think there might be a small mark on the surround and cone... and I mean small. Nother major at all. The grill is flawless. I remember the rear of the sub being flawless also. I have the original box also.

Total Price: :

$165 shipped with the grill. I really dont want to sell it without the grill because I would just have a random grill lying around then.

Shipping Terms: :

I pay.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

SAM_0072.jpg

SAM_0074.jpg

SAM_0075.jpg

SAM_0073.jpg

Additional info:

Used, but in great condition. No need for it right now without an amp for it. By far my favorite sub so far. Plays low and accurate. I had it on a Alpine PDX1.600 and a PDX1.1000 and it always sounded great. NEVER ABUSED.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.