jl slash 1000/1v2

thats only if its in good shape you will get that much. Also if you have black edition like I do people go crazy for these amps on ebay.

The only thing about ebay is, the fee's that you end up paying at the end are unreal. just to give you heads up 150$ rack that i sold, i had to pay 17$ in fees for ebay.. its b-crap

**** that's ******. ya my slash is like maybe used for 2 months and was under my rear truck seat so it's probably a 9.6/10 and it was given to me for free bc my truck got broken into at the toyota dealer and instead of making a small insurance claim they said they could just get me any amp i wanted as long as it was JL because that's who their audio place carried.. i'd like to sell it on here but i don't want to **** anyone off with the asking price. **** i hate JL lol you'd think they would carry some re sale value being that their prices are so high

TiTanick thanks for getting back to my PM's.... OP needs to have picture of the item that he is selling including his user name right next to it.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

or he could have posted the amp on ebay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

amp is on ebay but pulling the auction because im selling it to titan nick. i asked what a price was i could get out of it off of ebay because i was trying to get as much as possible because i need the money. people really don't read things anymore. i wasn't listing it to sell here quickaudio. but titan pm'd me wanting the amp for my asking price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.