JL 450/4 to power whole system

theimpaler
10+ year member

Ive decided to redo my entire system. Im no longer in the need of loud bass that shakes my car. Im looking for clean tight music that will stay inside the car. Personally I don't want people outside to be able to hear it.

I just ordered a JL 450/4 and am planning on running some components up front with the 3 and 4 channels of the amp. They are rated at 75 watts rms 1.5-4 ohms.

I am going to bridge channels 1 and 2 for 300 watts rms 3-8 ohms and run either a pair of 6x9 subs or 1 8" sub. How does that sound?

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts about the JL 450/4? I managed to pick it up for an even 600. :readytogo

don't run 6x9's they distrot at high volumes. Run a comp set with channels 3 and 4 and then run 2 re 8's of the first two chnnels

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.