SOLD JL 10w7 in small sealed box $150

Scoobydoo
5,000+ posts

POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS
DINGLEBERRY
Local sale only, dont even bother asking if I will ship, it is too heavy and I dont have time.

I live in green bay, wi

It is in my car right now so you can listen before you buy

I think $150 is a fair price so it is FIRM.

Im extremely interested, please pm me with some pics. Just throwing it out there, any chance you would be willing to meet me about 30 min south of GB sometime this weekend? If not, that's fine too, just trying to cut a bit of the trip down. Please let me know, I would definitely like to purchase this from you.

dude, mill town is not that far to green bay. I'll race you to it...

this is a good deal
Haha, I know, my Jeep's MPG is terrible, just trying to cut it down a bit. I'll still drive the whole way if he doesn't want to meet, just waiting to hear back from him.

I would do that but it seems you have all the ****** already up your ass. I read the thread and thought maybe you didn't want to ship because of the box because a sub is much easier to ship. Or on the off chance you might consider.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.