JL 1000/1 Slash repair?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Charliemkv

Alright guys i have a 1000/1 JL amp that burned maybe a 1 year back, i finally decided to sent it in for repair to JL audio $180 flat rate + dealer shipping chargers. long story short i got the amp back a week later from my local dealer stating that the amp is irreparable, what really thru me off was that the sales men was quick to offer me a 2nd hand 1000/1 for $300, i said no thanks, they refunded me the 180.

my questions are if any this sound right to any of you guys?.. I mean its JL own amp and they couldn't repair it?.. they didn't included any other information other then it was irreparable.

any advice on what to do, I've tried contacting JL but i cant get past the receptionist to talk to a repair tech or anybody else. her answer was basically it is what it is. Do we have a JL rep here on the forum?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.