Northeast Region JERSEY folk???

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
newarks not too bad, as long as you stay in the airport //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif
it's not bad man. some ppl know how to live in parts like this n some don't. you don't have to be all tough or a "thug". just know your place and stay in it! I see nerds/geeks that survive around here with no problems!

it's not bad man. some ppl know how to live in parts like this n some don't. you don't have to be all tough or a "thug". just know your place and stay in it! I see nerds/geeks that survive around here with no problems!
Oh I know that, Im just playin. Im in the area almost every day. Its like anywhere, the people who have never been there make oblivious comments.

lol I'd fix any whine for free beer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Camden and Newark are both nasty places in different ways... Camden is more about hard drugs and hookers and shootings where Newark is just SHYSTY! Lots of car jackings and $hit over there. Everyone I went to school w/ that was from the Newark area had a gun in their waste or in their car... Probably mostly just to wave in peoples faces and jack people. Most people in camden w guns pull the trigger lol. Both crummy places imo. You wont catch me round either city

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

O.G. D-Wet

10+ year member
[]D [] []v[] []D
O.G. D-Wet
Maple Shade, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date