Central Region Jan 15th DALLAS area meet

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
ill be there probably with a friend.couple questions.

1: is anyone gonna bring sodas this time, i can bring an ice chest and ice if someone else will bring some sodas.

2:i have 2 boxes that i would like to get rid of. a 1.5 cu ft box for a 15

http://edesignaudio.com/Products/16Kv2Subwoofer/BoxDesigns/idealsealed.gif

and a 1 cu ft box for 2 eu-700's

http://www.icixsound.com/vb/icixnation/images/2_112.jpg

they both need some tlc with a sander but are well sealed

so if anybody wants either one let me know soon and i will bring it with me tomorrow

they are free too!!

i just want to get rid of them.

~Magick_Man~
I'll bring some..thx for the ice chest, they have ice.

I'd like to go but its a bit far for me.Post up some pictures of the meet so those of us who cant come can get to see some of the action.

I'll even host some of the pictures if needed.
I'm takin my camera today.

just to clarify, this is at the hooters across the highway from the tweeter that it was held at last time?

i dont want to drive out there and be all alone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

~Magick_Man~

wish i had the internet over the Christmas holiday...Because if I would of Known about the meet I would of made the trip
There will be others.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Once again, I forgot to attend... well actualy I got too drunk last night at bar and got thrown out. LOL well not thrown out, but was told that I needed to go. LOL

Once again, I forgot to attend... well actualy I got too drunk last night at bar and got thrown out. LOL well not thrown out, but was told that I needed to go. LOL
well, we almost got to see a chick fight:D

i have a little over an hour before my camera gets back here, then I'll post up what I have, pretty much installs only...a group shot or two.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

djman37

5,000+ posts
SOLID
djman37
DFW, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date