Central Region 3x db drag and iasca show ft wayne in july

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list
ha can't wait.... "Best nightclut in town"

I do believe he speaks of either Showgirl I or III.... Showgirl I is bigger.... It f*cking ***** not being 21. god dammit. I'll be tehre for sure. The last one was dirt as **** so hopefully he pulls something nice this time.

a 3 x with db drag and iasca with months of prep to get the word out beats a single x point db drag only with 2 weeks worth of prep..... bikini car wash adds probably 40-60% in spectators at least lmao

haha...this is probably what you PM'd me about (eh...just realized I forgot to respond to that PM...LOL).

Is this going to include IASCA SQ or just SPL? *crosses fingers that SQ will be included*

Why does this not show up for me when I do a search on termpro for events? I've been trying to decide what sanctioning body to join, but the only one I have found would be MECA with the closest comp 2 hours away. WTF?

there are alot of dbdrag shows in the area (dont know where in indiana you are) but in kendleville, ft wayne, angola there are at least 6 shows (indy usually has 1-2 shows as well), then in hicksville ohio, lima ohio there are at least 6 more shows there. if db drag isnt your prefference and sq is meca and slap had a few shows within a 4 hour radious of me. iasca reshuffled their deck so hopefully there will be more shows. sq has been getting pretty weak in the last 7 years or so

I'm a big SQ nut, but no way I'm even going to attempt competing at that level. Just for SPL so I can see what the hype is about and hang out. I'm in South Bend BTW. Trying to keep the drive less that 2 hours, so K-ville, Angola, and F Wayne will fit the bill. Question though, how are you finding all these? The event search function is not showing me anything that close. I had to move up to 250 miles search to find one event listed on there.

i know the people that put them on and the are official events lima would be within 3 hours for you hicksville within 2 hours..... just bug norris he will let you know where the shows are if he replies

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.