jacob and dbeez thank you my V3's made it look at these monsters

So my stupid *** running ground from the battery instead of off the chassis for the amp could be the Problem?? Man i feel dumb...
Should have practically 0 resistance running it straight from the battery. If you are getting bad voltage drop maybe your battery isn't in great condition? A dying battery will cause heavy voltage drop

Ok.how do.u.check.this?? Its a brand new battery..xs power 3400..should i.move the ground back to

The chassis like i once had it?

Ok.how do.u.check.this?? Its a brand new battery..xs power 3400..should i.move the ground back toThe chassis like i once had it?
You can try grounding it to the chassis and see if it helps any but I don't think it will be any improvement, a direct ground to the battery is the best ground you can get.

He has a singer 270 or so and try to check where the rear batt is grounded a bad ground will cause massive voltage drop as in dc circuits the ground is the return path

Those look sick!!! They should work out ok in the old enclosure, but with the extra weight and such it may have some issues with flex perhaps as it wasn't really built with the those massive tanks in mind lol. Tuning will be altered a bit as well do to displacement.

Get these in installed already and let is know what you think.

Those look sick!!! They should work out ok in the old enclosure, but with the extra weight and such it may have some issues with flex perhaps as it wasn't really built with the those massive tanks in mind lol. Tuning will be altered a bit as well do to displacement.

Get these in installed already and let is know what you think.
He did he can't really work them out as he is having issues.

I am pretty sure he has a grounding issueissue as he is having bad voltage drop. We had this issue once in a buddies explorer I took a wire grounded his Batts to the alt bot and wham voltage stayed up much better.

@RABbit yes they are freakin loud in the sa box u built me,,,@ dbeez yeah going back today and shorten all power wires and i made dual inputs for my sundown so im goin to install the ground inputs this morning asap i hope this works ,thanks all for the quick responses much appreciated , dbeez glad to see u made it home ok thanks again bro

Ok im off to see if i can tackle this problem..i hope its the ground will soon find out thanks all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tdford5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tdford5
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date