Ja Rule

He isn't huge, hes just cut. Hes shorter than my mother, his careers' over and its about **** time because hes always been garbage.

Has anyone seen his new music video?? I can't remember the name of the song...
Anyway, he is HUGE now. He has always been toned, but now he is bigger than 50-cent.
who gives a ratt's ass? take this rap crap somewhere else. i can't believe i come here to give and recieve car audio advice and then see this stupid ass thread. take this crap somewhere else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

ja rule and 50 cent ****

who gives a ratt's ass? take this rap crap somewhere else. i can't believe i come here to give and recieve car audio advice and see this stupid ass thread. take this crap somewhere else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Then take all 2 of your posts, and go to another site.

This isn't just about car audio advice. read all the diff. threads and catagories!

Your system sux, there is your advice now leave!

Then take all 2 of your posts, and go to another site. This isn't just about car audio advice. read all the diff. threads and catagories!

Your system sux, there is your advice now leave!
that's what the lounge is for. notice: CAR AUDIO FORUM. did you get that? if i wanted to know about ja rule or anyother dumbass rapper i'd watch mtv

that's what the lounge is for. notice: CAR AUDIO FORUM. did you get that? if i wanted to know about ja rule or anyother dumbass rapper i'd watch mtv

You do have a point there. This is in the wrong section.

Where does your name come from? If I may ask.

U a fan?

You do have a point there. This is in the wrong section.
Where does your name come from? If I may ask.

U a fan?
am i a fan of mysticism,alchemy, and philosophy? yes... satan worship? no.

alister crowley was the most feared man during the depression and www lll

he had complete control over the world was his mind

am i a fan of mysticism,alchemy, and philosophy? yes... satan worship? no.
alister crowley was the most feared man during the depression and www lll

he had complete control over the world was his mind
I know about him, I read a lot.

This is why I was asking.

wasnt sure, and the only way to get answers is to ask.

Crowley referred to himself as "The Beast" and indulged in every aspect of the occult and was obsessed with it. He was into every form of sexual perversion you can imagine. He also had various sexually transmitted diseases

Crowley was initiated into the Golden Dawn in 1898

The Golden Dawn was an occult society which taught magic, kabala, alchemy, tarot, astrology, and other hermetic subjects.

I know about him "The Beast", I read a lot. This is why I was asking.

wasnt sure, and the only way to get answers is to ask.
study all aspects of philosophy- including "free masonry". a very good book to read that will set you straight is "the secret teachings of all ages" by manly p. hall

He isn't huge, hes just cut. Hes shorter than my mother, his careers' over and its about **** time because hes always been garbage.
Popular hip-hop (aka Pop music) is commercialized garbage, for the most part. Kayne isn't bad, Alecia Keys is good, and thats about it. The people who aren't making the money are the ones creating the good ish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ls2poweredgoat

5,000+ posts
Womanizer
ls2poweredgoat
Port St. Lucie FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date