J31Rob & robbyboy32 issue.

I don't think you're a scammer, just a horrible buyer. Buyers have responsibilities as does the seller. Negative feedback should be left for you, not seller. If you can't see that, than you probably haven't seen other things in this situation that seems "off". I would suggest you reevaluate your actions concerning this situation, and try to be understanding, as you seem to believe our feedback system is designed for the whims of the people trying to exact uncalled for revenge. I have a feeling you can at least see that part.
I agree 100% with this.

If this thread isn't going anywhere then I'd really like for it to be deleted so that my name isn't dragged through the mud anymore than it already has been for no reason. OP is obviously just blood thirsty and looking for "revenge".

I never planned on leaving public feedback. This was my original PM to him:

5 Days Ago

robbyboy32

robbyboy32 is online now Member

Jul 2005

Ann Arbor, MI

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned

0 Post(s)

Re: AMP EA DX80.4

I don't come around here often, and I don't expect you to help me out at all, but this amp you sold me installed DOA. I ended up just putting 2 ppis in there after the disappointment. For what it's worth I figured I'd let you know.

..and my response was that I didn't sell you an amp, which at the time I had no recollection. Check out how often I'm selling equipment here. When I realized I had sent you the amp and that it was 6 months prior to your message I immediately made this thread to try and figure out a solution. Then you go ahead and make ANOTHER thread to trash me posting my personal info and being all around difficult. Not to mention the countless rude PMs you sent.

I don't think you're a scammer, just a horrible buyer. Buyers have responsibilities as does the seller. Negative feedback should be left for you, not seller. If you can't see that, than you probably haven't seen other things in this situation that seems "off". I would suggest you reevaluate your actions concerning this situation, and try to be understanding, as you seem to believe our feedback system is designed for the whims of the people trying to exact uncalled for revenge. I have a feeling you can at least see that part.

J31Rob ***** in my book. Is that better for a resolution?

Last edited by a moderator:
So after all that.. it's just done? If anything I think you owe me an apology bro. You blasted my name without any concern of the damage it would do to my reputation just to end up changing your tune that I'm actually a good dude and you should have kept your mouth shut from the beginning? You have got to be kidding me..

Yeah I'm such a scammer. Been on the board happily for 8 years and just now its time to pull a fast one for $77.50. Get real
I don't think you get it. He has been on this same forum for nearly as long as you, and way more active. Think he was trying to pull a fast one on you for 77.50? Get real. It is your responsibility as a buyer to make sure the equipment works within a reasonable time frame of receiving it especially when we all know what packages can go through in shipping.

I had a similar issue. I bought an amp, it arrived packaged fine. I assumed it was, and put it on the shelf. I go to install some time later and it's toast. I let the seller know (months after the fact) and told him it was cool. I didn't expect any restitution at all, nor did I try to put him on blast. That's how grown folks handle business. If you didn't check it when you got it, it's on you.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Thanks everyone for your posts. Hate that it had to come to this. From what I remember dude was pretty cool when we did the original deal. Think we even talked on the phone a couple times. Either way.. it's done and over now!

Useless thread is useless.

Smoke som'n bitch

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

J31Rob

5,000+ posts
CarTune Netwerk
J31Rob
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies