Opinions/advice please!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
I [basswiigee] spoke with AcuraTL03 about purchasing a amp he had, a powerbass xa1500, I paid his asking price of $160 shipped, funds were delivered via paypal on mon. apr. 22nd, 2013, today is thurs apr. 25th and not a word, ive pm'd him a couple times even texted his phone, no responses, pm box full now, no tracking number given to me or paypal... the last text i received was address confirmation[mon.22nd] and then nothing... I have spoke with his ref. who said their deal went smoothly, but was in contact the whole time, I dont know if im overreacting because this is my first purchase here... but the lack of communication has me feeling not good... AcuraTL03 if your reading this... give me some info man...

I'd give it a couple more days, sometimes things happen and people get busy, however he should have at least texted you or sent you a pm letting you know he was busy and what not.

I'd give it a couple more days, sometimes things happen and people get busy, however he should have at least texted you or sent you a pm letting you know he was busy and what not.
i agree, and i am understanding, but i need communication, like you said, i'm not mad, just confused...

no responses even though he was just on the site 40min ago...

just sent email and 2 texts still.... nadda....

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you send the money as a payment on PP?
yup, just didnt want to try to file claims and wait for my money back, just a bunch of bull, just wanted to drop my sounds in and be done... just a big disappointment...

yup, just didnt want to try to file claims and wait for my money back, just a bunch of bull, just wanted to drop my sounds in and be done... just a big disappointment...
IF i were you i would file a claim through PP.. do it as fast as you can. No exceptions for that kind of bullshit

IF i were you i would file a claim through PP.. do it as fast as you can. No exceptions for that kind of bullshit
filed a dispute, hopefully he responds to them and just ships out the amp, otherwise i will file a claim, but it is on the record...

Hey I cannot issue a refund because the funds are held due the filed claim. As soon as it is resolved and i can issue you the refund. Sorry i can no longer ship this amp.

Hey I cannot issue a refund because the funds are held due the filed claim. As soon as it is resolved and i can issue you the refund. Sorry i can no longer ship this amp.
good to hear from you, what happened, why cant you ship the amp? and there is no claim just a dispute... thats cool though i'll call 'em tomarrow, really wish i couldve got that amp though... no hard feelings...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views