J and J Electronics

"Why pay someone else to mess up your car when you can do it yourself for free?"
It is much more fun to do it yourself too... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I woudn't of put my crossovers there... Some yahoo is going to kick them and they are going to break....
actually i am installing some cusco b-pillar bars, which will make my beakseat totally unaccessable and totally useless. anyways i never let anyone ride in the back.

wow, did you get that box yet?
sometime late this week, maybe wed, or thursday. i would prefer thursday since my wife goes to school, and i have more time. if she sees this box i am a dead man lol. but if she is not there, she wont notice it because she could give 2 shits of how my system sounds.

get some pics of the finished install once you get the box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

get some pics of the finished install once you get the box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
will do ricky, btw thanks for the deal, and taking the time to meet up with me. that crimp job you did is clean as hell, you really secured that terminal. btw what kind of terminal is that, silver, gold?

also i might need your help, to make the 0 gauge fit into the fuse holder, or maybe shave down the wire to make it fit nice and snug. like you said, strands are hanging out, and you got me thinking about the dangers or something shorting out.

and i am still looking for 4 gauge kicker hyper flex ground. and once i get teh box and fix everything, i am definitely posting pics.

I co-sign to this J & J is a horrible place to go for car audio installation. Purchased some 6 1/2 Alpine Type R components got them installed they did a horrible job.

Let me begin by saying that the components were not secured properly. The stock openings were 6 3/4 too big of a opening. Installer took the easy way out instead of using an adapter bracket to properly secure the speaker he chose to angle the screws so the speaker could hold. Second thing to add is he didn't wire the tweeters on to the crossover tweets were playing lower frequency's. So I ended up with blown tweets.

I co-sign to this J & J is a horrible place to go for car audio installation. Purchased some 6 1/2 Alpine Type R components got them installed they did a horrible job.
Let me begin by saying that the components were not secured properly. The stock openings were 6 3/4 too big of a opening. Installer took the easy way out instead of using an adapter bracket to properly secure the speaker he chose to angle the screws so the speaker could hold. Second thing to add is he didn't wire the tweeters on to the crossover tweets were playing lower frequency's. So I ended up with blown tweets.
I went into the shop on 76th off the Dan Ryan. Rip off joint. They have ok stuff, but they want higher than normal for it. If you want a install and got money to blow, go there.

Let me take this time to plug Mike's Chop Shop. Guy lives up near Gurnee, but does great work. If you are in the Chicago/Wisconsin area, get in touch with the guy. Goes by mlstrass on here. He may have shut it down for the winter, but who knows.

J&J is complete trash, i still cant get over the **** they told me. The main installer who did my car said they never run wires though the doors, like through the grommet, thats bs because i did, yeah it was a ***** but i got it done.

I will never never never recommend that place, and btw the guy who installed my system has a black 96 impala.

J&J is complete trash, i still cant get over the **** they told me. The main installer who did my car said they never run wires though the doors, like through the grommet, thats bs because i did, yeah it was a ***** but i got it done.
I will never never never recommend that place, and btw the guy who installed my system has a black 96 impala.
Which one you go to? It's 2 of them. Dude on 76th seems like everything I want he has to tack on an extra 100 bux for it. For a 4 gauge Kicker 2 amp kit he wants 125 plus tax.........lol. Only good thing I can say is they have some decent equipment.

After I wired my doors not through the grommet, I saw how easy it was to do it.

Which one you go to? It's 2 of them. Dude on 76th seems like everything I want he has to tack on an extra 100 bux for it. For a 4 gauge Kicker 2 amp kit he wants 125 plus tax.........lol. Only good thing I can say is they have some decent equipment.
After I wired my doors not through the grommet, I saw how easy it was to do it.
well this is one on 63rd and kedzie, he is the head installer from what they told me. come on, isnt running wires through the doors the only way to do it. this asshat hacked up my factory wiring from the stock bose amp and basically daisychained everything.

seriously worst shop ever, i mean once i redid everything myself, i literally kicked myself in my ass. now i do installs for friends and what not, ****en easy as hell, just need the patience to do so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...