iTunes Question...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sweet'n Low
10+ year member

Harshaw
I know this is the wrong place to post this but I'm desperate. Please keep trolling to a minimum. I'd rather have a dead thread instead 20+ ppl me how bad itunes, more specifically apple, *****.

mp3_delete_1.jpg

I can only delete songs off my library, but not off my computer. It used to ask if I wanted to remove it off my library then show me this next window, which gives you the option of taking it off of your computer completely.

Any idea how I can delete a file without leaving the application and going all the way to the file location and dragging it to the trash? All help is appreciated. I tried keeping this short.

If you click move to trash I think it takes it completely off of your computer, if that's what your asking.
i don't even get the option to, that window never appears after i press the delete button. i failed to mention that in my original post, my error. you are correct tho, thanks for the feedback

If you click move to trash I think it takes it completely off of your computer, if that's what your asking.
i don't even get the option to, that window never appears after i press the delete button. i failed to mention that in my original post, my error. you are correct tho, thanks for the feedback

you gotta go 2 where the file is saved. like my music or something. search the song in the built in search in the computer and get the file location like...... house computer/User/bad4health/my documents/music

don't think so man :/
Bad4health i hope your wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif that truly is about x3 the effort
It's actually really easy. You don't know where your music is saved to?

It's actually really easy. You don't know where your music is saved to?
I do, i have it all on a external hard drive to save room. i can handle going there and dragging it out myself but the option within itunes was so effortless, i wouldn't even have to think about it. I delete songs daily. I downloaded stupid amounts of music that i was just mildly into when i discovered torrents and what not. i only download like 20 songs a month now, if that. i spend most of my time liquidating. i just dont understand why they would rid such a great feature

UMad?

Yea a lil.

my suggestion is to use songbird instead of itunes its way easier and looks very similar and doesnt run slow as tits

mine doesn't ask anymore either, wish I didn't upgrade to the newest version. May downgrade it to the last version. I've got 20gig of music to sort thru, I'm not going thru windows explorer to find every song I want to delete:(

mine doesn't ask anymore either, wish I didn't upgrade to the newest version. May downgrade it to the last version. I've got 20gig of music to sort thru, I'm not going thru windows explorer to find every song I want to delete:(

Can't help but to feel glad that someone else feels my pain. Makes me feel less strange for addressing the issue. I never thought I'd see the day that i would have to resort to downgrading anything..esp something i use so often as iTunes. very discouraging....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.