Northwest Region ITS TIME,, for SHOW & TELL....

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

this was my first system after 8 years of abstinance, thanks to the lovely state of colorado and their laws against drugs.

8 12 kenwoods, single voice coil subs payed 550 for all 8 and it SMASHED in a crx, with 10000 watts and 2 batteries

what ya want to know lol 14 yrs and my yugo with one amp dose 154.5`s 16 runs and 2 12`s one battery on the glass in the kick 157+ with one amp doors closed seen how im built for the door closed and well over 300+ trophies and im still not loud.

but if any one needs any advice hit me up

http://www.xtremeloudaudio.com/Team_Xtreme_Loud_Audio.html

still working on sight have a few more guys i need to add up there that would also hep ya out with any info we can.

I was thinking 2-3 batts for my 4kw...
Did your amp hold up? What kind of amp is/was it?
YEAH I BLEW MY AMPS AND WONDERED WHY:eek: DUUUUH. LOW VOTAGE

BUT I DROVE AROUND FOR HOURS FULL TILT TO. , AS FOR THE AMPS:laugh: THEY WERE LANZAR 286 4KS I HAD 1 TO EACH 4 SUBS. KINDA SURPRISED ME HOW HARD THEY ACTUALLY POUNDED.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.