Its Official, Ground Zero is back in the United Staes

Brandon@GZUSA
10+ year member

Oregon
BACK IN THE U.S.A.

Ground Zero USA, Ready To Serve

Ground Zero of Germany has recently announced the appointment of their new North American distributors for the U.S. market. Partners Brandon Lime and Scott Nicely of Ground Zero USA have reached an agreement with Ground Zero Germany to distribute their products in North America; distribution will be dealer direct, with a focus on reputable retailers in each area of the country.

Ground Zero USA is excited and eager to provide high end, top performing car audio equipment to the casual user as well as the elite competition community. Although Ground Zero car audio equipment is known as an international leader in product quality and performance, the product exposure and availability in America has been virtually non-existent. This is no longer the case as Ground Zero USA will be the sole US distributor for Ground Zero products, providing direct contact for sales and warranty service to retailers and end users.

“We want our customers to know that when they contact us at GZ USA, they are talking directly to the team and not a secondary distributor or 3rd party sales rep.” says company co-owner, Brandon Lime. “Customer satisfaction is our top priority.”

Another area of focus for Ground Zero USA is becoming an active participant in the competition events sanctioned by IASCA, MECA, USACi and dBDrag. Additional information on Ground Zero sponsored vehicles and competitors can be found on GZ USA’s Facebook page http://www.Facebook.com/GroundZeroUSA.

For direct contact you can email us at Sales@GroundZeroUSA.com or by phone @ 1-855-45-GZUSA

Sincerely,

Scott & Brandon

I see your Location is Oregon, are you guys going to have a headquarters in Oregon somewhere?
Yes we will eventually have a headquarters/warehouse located in the Willamette Valley, most likely between Salem and Corvallis. Currently all stock is in Saint Louis MO @ our warehouse there. This warehouse is ran by Scott, not a third party.

Yes we will eventually have a headquarters/warehouse located in the Willamette Valley, most likely between Salem and Corvallis. Currently all stock is in Saint Louis MO @ our warehouse there. This warehouse is ran by Scott, not a third party.
Wow, only 30 minutes from me, it'll be interesting to see how your presence effects the local market for audio.

Wow, only 30 minutes from me, it'll be interesting to see how your presence effects the local market for audio.
I'm not sure what effect we will have on the market. I attended the IASCA Sq finals in Wilsonville and there was a lot of questions and interest but not a lot of dealer presence. We have yet to contact any dealers in this area. We have spoken to a dealer in California, but that's a bit of a drive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Brandon@GZUSA

10+ year member
Brandon@GZUSA
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from