It happened finally

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Can my luck get anyworse me and my friend were setting my amp settings and before even setting em we heard this noise coming from my sub so took off the plexi glass took out both subs checked em both both of the voice coils are gone so now have to save up for some new subs lookn 2 spend anywhere from $150 to $190 for 2 12's they will be put in a 4 ported box with plexi glass on top the amp that will be powering them will be a 1440 SPL any suggestions please???

no more like trying to look around for new subs 2 12's will be powered to a 1440 SPL any one have any good recomendations please help out?

when people's subwoofers make a noise and they want to take off the plexiglass cover, they usualy turn off their system instead of letting it play while troubleshooting. pretty neat how u made the VC's disappear into thin air though.

oh sry bout that man. No i had my system turned off didnt do it while i had the plexi off. but i heard the Type R's hit but i never heard em besides those subs any other suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.