is Woofersetc legit???

Hi I want to buy speakers from this site but I want to make sure they're not counterfit or anything like that. People that shop there let me know how its gone and is their customer service any good. Thanks.
If they are not certified dealers for the speakers/amps that you are looking into then you have a 50/50 of getting like mylows10 said which may be an older version.

All the other products they are dealers for usually are ordered straight of the manufacture company.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Hi I want to buy speakers from this site but I want to make sure they're not counterfit or anything like that. People that shop there let me know how its gone and is their customer service any good. Thanks.
I'm in Cali to. And not to far from you. About 1.5 hrs

I've always had good luck with them, but everything I have ordered has been brands that they were dealers for. If I'm looking at something they are not dealers for I come check out our vendors here or on other sites. If I'm buying new I only like to buy from an actual dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used them all the time when I was in highschool, been a few years but everything was great and no issues, having no issues I can't speak for their cs

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My brother and I have been buying from Woofersetc.com for as long as I can remember and have always had exceptions service from them. Just bought some Sundown subs and amps and Focal speakers from them last month and all arrived fast and in perfect condition as usual. They are authorized Sundown and Focal online dealers by the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.