Is This Cheap? Please Help...

sounds pretty resonable to me.i bought my 10s mtx 6000 series for 89$a piece and amp for 200 and sealed box for 89 ..so thats pretty good sounding to me.1500 watt wiring kit for 59$...............so that sounds alright to me ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

easiest way to find out what your paying for something....

go to ebay, find it, and see what people are paying for it. If they are charging $200 for somethin and nobody is bidding, its prolly not a good deal. Then just go to your favorite car audio sites and see what they got em for (if they got em). And always, yeah, always, ask people's opinions of them. at the very least, stop by someplace like epinions.com and see what kinda reviews they get.

later.

If you get the MTX woofers online, they'd run you $170-$190 apiece so I'd say thats a pretty good deal if they are new, and a ppi cap would be a good deal if it has digital readout

Keep it loud!

JELLYDIME

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.