Is this amp good??? Let me know what you think!

Participant count
  • Participant list
All three of those amps are of good quality and from reputable companies. If you are running below one ohm I would probably go with the sundown or the aq and make sure you have the electrical to back them. Any of these should be plenty of power for what you are running. As for which one is best that is really up to you. You will have ten people telling you brand x amp is the best and at the same time have ten people telling you brand y is the best . Its more about what is going to work and sound best for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Amp
https://stingeroffroad.com/products/2000-watt-monoblock-car-amplifier-mt-2000 These are $199 and you can get an additional 10% by signing up your...
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

MrKapone

10+ year member
MrKapone
Austin,Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from