Is this amp big enough?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
A a lot of you probably know from my last few posts I'm going to be getting an fi sp4 15 either tomorrow or the next day. I had like two people tell me that my crescendo bc3500 wont be enough power for one of them at 1 ohm. What do you guys think? the guy before me had two fi sp4 15's on this amp and he said even though they wanted more power it got loud. what do you guys think though because if this amp isn't big enough for one sp4 then ill probably hold off on buying one and get something else. thanks for the help

A a lot of you probably know from my last few posts I'm going to be getting an fi sp4 15 either tomorrow or the next day. I had like two people tell me that my crescendo bc3500 wont be enough power for one of them at 1 ohm. What do you guys think? the guy before me had two fi sp4 15's on this amp and he said even though they wanted more power it got loud. what do you guys think though because if this amp isn't big enough for one sp4 then ill probably hold off on buying one and get something else. thanks for the help
The bc3500 at 1 ohm with that sub will be just fine.

is it even worth buying the sub and running one of the bc3500's? I'm hoping it gets down pretty well for one 15
Yes it will be fine get a d1 sub tho. And run it at 2 ohms until you get the electrical up to par. Then run the sub at .5 and slam it hard

Yes it will be fine get a d1 sub tho. And run it at 2 ohms until you get the electrical up to par. Then run the sub at .5 and slam it hard
the sub is a d2, im getting it off the same guy i got my amp from. will it still slam on 1 ohm? I was supposed to pick it up tomorrow thats why im asking all this haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.