Is this a good trade? I need some quick and insightful replies. Thanks guys.

Haha its the most basic HU I have ever seen only sound options are ****** pre loaded EQs and bass, treble, mid.It really is that bad. Its the dxt-6308 UB I beleieve
Nope. That wasn't it. Nothing came up when googled. LMK tomorrow what the model is.

Dont worry. The HU in my BMW is the lowest cheapest model JVC. I just use headphones in that car.

Nope. That wasn't it. Nothing came up when googled. LMK tomorrow what the model is.
Dont worry. The HU in my BMW is the lowest cheapest model JVC. I just use headphones in that car.
I will pm you tomorrow. What car do you have your SIG. Stuff in?

O yeah it did. My HU doesn't have that option so I put in a kill switch. Its a POS cheap pioneer but I should be getting a clarion nz702 soon
I literally JUST sent back the Clarion NX702 and I think that is what you mean instead of the NZ, unless thats the flipout. BUT I beg you DON'T buy that unit. The bluetooth is terrible, I mean ASS terrible, the NAV isn't very good. I installed it in San Antonio when I was there 2 weeks ago and searching for a street was terrible. It wanted me to input the zip code, I just couldn't put San Antonio. The volume control is touchy and doesn't work very good. I'd change the volume only 1-2 and it would jump up or down 4-5. Save up the extra 200-300 and buy a Kenwood or a Pioneer.

I literally JUST sent back the Clarion NX702 and I think that is what you mean instead of the NZ, unless thats the flipout. BUT I beg you DON'T buy that unit. The bluetooth is terrible, I mean ASS terrible, the NAV isn't very good. I installed it in San Antonio when I was there 2 weeks ago and searching for a street was terrible. It wanted me to input the zip code, I just couldn't put San Antonio. The volume control is touchy and doesn't work very good. I'd change the volume only 1-2 and it would jump up or down 4-5. Save up the extra 200-300 and buy a Kenwood or a Pioneer.
The nz is the single din solid face. Heard great things about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.