is this a good deal?

all i get is this

Page not found

The page you were looking for could not be found. Please click the below link to return to Electronix Online - Computer and Electronic Parts and Supplies

Electronix Online - Computer and Electronic Parts and Supplies

You won't need two. Its RMS is 600W, but people run them at 900 daily with no problems. It'll be louder, clearer, and get lower than those Kickers will. And I'm sure his box is built for them, which is a bigger plus.

dont be a dikI shouldn't have to manually type in a address

why shouldn't he use the correct link??
Maybe learn to read and I won't have to be a dick. He clarified before you posted that it was meant to be Sonic Electronix rather than Electronix. Your post was unnecessary. Why should he be held accountable for you not being able to type five letters?

And Mat: Okay, well you can look around the subwoofer section here and read through reviews and such. You'll eventually find something that fits your needs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.