Is there any other way to power a sub???

ZmanTT
10+ year member

tx
alright heres the deal.... i was using a house amplifier in my car to power my sub( old Orion XTR Pro 12") and believe it or not it sounded awsome i was using a power converter to plug in the amp.. well i just had my car fix and when i got it back my amp stopped working??? so i was just woundering if there would be any other way to power the sub? because i'm poor and i can't afford a amp right now, so if anyone has any crazy ideas i would be glad to try them out...peace

Originally posted by ZmanTT alright heres the deal.... i was using a house amplifier in my car to power my sub( old Orion XTR Pro 12") and believe it or not it sounded awsome i was using a power converter to plug in the amp.. well i just had my car fix and when i got it back my amp stopped working??? so i was just woundering if there would be any other way to power the sub? because i'm poor and i can't afford a amp right now, so if anyone has any crazy ideas i would be glad to try them out...peace
just plug it into the output on the inverter.....it will play constantly at 60hz unless it starts on fire //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.....you need an amp to power it....unless your headunit has an amped sub output that you could use.

so theres no other way??? i do have RCA outputs on the back of my headunit...if that helps with anything...this *****...i guess i'm out of bass unit i get more $$$....looonng time

find a car that your positive has a system in it and make sure its no one you know then stick a screwdriver in the hatch lock on the trunk and hit it with a hammer the lock will pop off and you will have access to an amp and maybe some subs:) (i do not promote the stealing of car audio equipment i do have morals) but you can try

Originally posted by Kdubs20 find a car that your positive has a system in it and make sure its no one you know then stick a screwdriver in the hatch lock on the trunk and hit it with a hammer the lock will pop off and you will have access to an amp and maybe some subs:) (i do not promote the stealing of car audio equipment i do have morals) but you can try
that would be funny if it doesn't have a system in it. lmao. u'll probaly end up with some legacy stuff or jail time. one of those isn't good. the jail time isn't bad.

are you just on here so you can learn a lil more so you can steal car stereos better????

try stealin mine from my room il be waitin wit a sawed off and id advise you to get the hell off this forum and go somwhere where people want to learn how to steal

what kind of stupid a%$ help is that suposed to be did he say how do i steal an amp idont think so

Originally posted by Kdubs20 find a car that your positive has a system in it and make sure its no one you know then stick a screwdriver in the hatch lock on the trunk and hit it with a hammer the lock will pop off and you will have access to an amp and maybe some subs:) (i do not promote the stealing of car audio equipment i do have morals) but you can try
ill make sure to try that on your car then.

What kind of post is that!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif If thats the best help you can come up with then please keep those comments to yourself!!!!

It was just a pitiful attempt to be funny. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.