is there a free program for this ??

big scott

blazin low, and loud
edgewood, md
whats uppp..

was wandering if there a program were you can put a pic and were you can change things??

i want to take a few good pics of my interior and use a program to say design a amp rack, or what ever...

is there such a thing ?

if not any paid ones that are not an arm and leg ..lol

whats uppp..
was wandering if there a program were you can put a pic and were you can change things??

i want to take a few good pics of my interior and use a program to say design a amp rack, or what ever...

is there such a thing ?

if not any paid ones that are not an arm and leg ..lol
paint or bootleg photoshop

Photoshop and GIMP are for editing photos and creating images. Using them to draw is possible but that is a hell of a thing to learn by trial and error. I've used Microsoft Publisher from the Office suite to mock up simple stuff. Drawing directly on the material is how I'm most efficient, not that I've done many panels or amp rack builds, but this is how the pros learn to do it at Mobile Solutions and other trainings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.