Is Mobile Authority a good brand for amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Mobile Authority are good amps, speakers, subs....etc. they have been around for some time and have "beefed up" their products over the last few years. Some of the amps and subs hit pretty good for the price you pay for them. Just stay away from the lower end, they do not perform as well as the higher end and you may be disappointed in the performance.

Whoa Whoa Whoa.........

Hold that thought....

Mobile Authority good?

At What???????

these terms come to mind

unrealiable

noise

false power ratings

poor crossovers

poor circuitry

amplifier induced distortion/clipping (circuitry again)

sparks

smoke

fire

caput!

Allthough, their products surprisingly do make a fairly decent projectile.

Take it easy,

-zane

Some of the better stuff from Mobile Authority won't be found in regular stores because they cost more and not many know about them but they do have a good line and a bad line just like most any mid to high end brand. The good line is the one that you may only find in some of the better stores. Mobile Authority has some tough subs, and some powerful stable amps and some good mids & highs. You can have problems with any brand if not properly installed or cared for.

Originally posted by Anonymous_User Some of the better stuff from Mobile Authority won't be found in regular stores because they cost more and not many know about them but they do have a good line and a bad line just like most any mid to high end brand. The good line is the one that you may only find in some of the better stores. Mobile Authority has some tough subs, and some powerful stable amps and some good mids & highs. You can have problems with any brand if not properly installed or cared for.
I think that you are getting Mobile Authority confused with MA Audio- same manufacturer- AnabaUSA/American HI-FI. Mobile Authority as I have stated allready; is very low quality material- typically flea market merchandise. MA Audio is a little better, however with the companies relaibility issues thus far, I would still not reccomend them either.

They are working in the right direction with the MA Audio lineup- however have not been arround long enough to successfully prove themselves in the industry. Mobile Authority line up and high quality- have never been synonymous in the same sentence without a good deal of laughter.

Again= steer clear of this brand.

take it easy,

-zane

lmao ... projectile? i think they would fall apart in mid flight...i would only use them for a short range cluster bomb.......... anything that costs as much to ship as it does to make in electronics (car audio because you are subjecting electronics to a harsh environment) isnt really worth having unless that is all u can afford ...but then again if it costs that much to ship it then it going to be marked up lol i know this i used to be a distributor of good stuff and junk....but if you can make mobile authority sound good then you would be a virtual god with jensen =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.