Is a warrantly worth $60 bucks?

Warranty is nice, but I wouldnt pay $60 for it. If anything goes wrong, thats about the price it would cost to fix it. And dealing with warranties online can be a b*tch

But for the $190 on Crutchfield, you also get install kit, wiring harness, etc(I believe) plus dirt cheap shipping, PLUS the warranty and lifetime tech support. For $60, I say it is a pretty good deal.

Warranty is nice, but I wouldnt pay $60 for it. If anything goes wrong, thats about the price it would cost to fix it. And dealing with warranties online can be a b*tch
IF a deck dies, I bet the price of repair(and shipping) will be significantly higher than $60, unless you are fortunate enough to have some local repair place who will give you a deal.

IF a deck dies, I bet the price of repair(and shipping) will be significantly higher than $60, unless you are fortunate enough to have some local repair place who will give you a deal.
Yeah i have a local place who charges a flat $60 for all HU repairs... plus parts.

thre a local repair shop where i live. its not cheap, let just say its over 60 bux //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Yeah i have a local place who charges a flat $60 for all HU repairs... plus parts.
And the parts aren't cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Depending on what fails, you could have 3x that "flat rate" just in parts cost.

Just get it from Crutchfield. As everyone else said....much better deal considering all you are getting in return.

And the parts aren't cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Depending on what fails, you could have 3x that "flat rate" just in parts cost.

Just get it from Crutchfield. As everyone else said....much better deal considering all you are getting in return.
Yeah, but when you work part-time earning 5.25/hour and that's your only source of income, price matters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.