Is A Signal Processor Advantageous When Used With My Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Participant count
  • Participant list

Madness0528

My head unit already kicks *** as it is and has various kick *** specs such as 3-Way Active Crossover Network, 24-bit D/A Converters, Auto EQ, and Auto Time Alignment.

But if a signal processor is a good idea which models would be recommended. I'd like to keep the price under $300 if possible.

Bear with me if this is a stupid question. I'm getting old and have forgotten so much and don't have the time to keep current.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You just found your own solution. Move the DSP elsewhere. The RCA is triple protected but not the RCA plugs. I do not know if there is a mesh or...
u may be referring to the yellow wire and red wire. But there's a voltage drop just at the on position. So no signals come in via antenna. Or...
Yeah but accubass only restores the bass roll off. It doesn't take an incomplete signal range and make it a full range signal.
If this amplifier is an aftermarket unit, it should have RCA Output. If it is not, then connect to the rear amplified speakers. The sub amplier...

About this thread

Madness0528

Madness0528
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dailyrider123