ipodlove feedback F -------------

loudacuratl
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
alright here is the deal. first of THIS DUDE IS A SCAMMER! we had an agreement to trade my alpine 9886 for his xbox 360 with 2 games and 2 controllers. he even took pics of it with his screen name.

so. he gave me a tracking and i gave him his. his excuse for canceling was "his girl grabbed the wii to ship instead of the 360" showed refused by recipient in columbia missouri. i dont live there.....

so got back to him and he made this excuse as "i lost the tracking number but i overnighted it to u for 35 using ups cuz they were cheaper(which they r not)

i can also upload screen shots of the conversations if requested. he even admitted to scamming me in one message and tried to convince me he would pay me 20 dollars now and 30 dollars every week after till he pays me back. i requested for him to send the unit back but he refused.

so............. MODS! let me finish this and ban his ass! he has been scamming for a while and no attention has been brought up to this guy, WHY THE HELL NOT????????????????? get this dud off of here but FIRST let me finish my deal! i dont wanna be not able to reach him,

IF ANYONE HAS ADVICE PLEASE HELP!

You are having a series of bad luck bro... Time to stop buying stuff online.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

alright here is the deal. first of THIS DUDE IS A SCAMMER! we had an agreement to trade my alpine 9886 for his xbox 360 with 2 games and 2 controllers. he even took pics of it with his screen name.so. he gave me a tracking and i gave him his. his excuse for canceling was "his girl grabbed the wii to ship instead of the 360" showed refused by recipient in columbia missouri. i dont live there.....

so got back to him and he made this excuse as "i lost the tracking number but i overnighted it to u for 35 using ups cuz they were cheaper(which they r not)

i can also upload screen shots of the conversations if requested. he even admitted to scamming me in one message and tried to convince me he would pay me 20 dollars now and 30 dollars every week after till he pays me back. i requested for him to send the unit back but he refused.

so............. MODS! let me finish this and ban his ass! he has been scamming for a while and no attention has been brought up to this guy, WHY THE HELL NOT????????????????? get this dud off of here but FIRST let me finish my deal! i dont wanna be not able to reach him,

IF ANYONE HAS ADVICE PLEASE HELP!

get the situation handled then call his ass out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudacuratl

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
loudacuratl
Sedalia,Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies