Ipod

Participant count
  • Participant list
anywhere you would normally get it. itunes will let you download individual songs, and you can put your cd's on it as well.
im just waiting for it come in by delivery. so is it basically downloading the song, and transfering via usb to ipod?

im just waiting for it come in by delivery. so is it basically downloading the song, and transfering via usb to ipod?
you can download, or if you already have music on the comp....just get itunes and import the songs, then attach the ipod with its cable and itunes will ask you if you want to sinc. you may have to do an update on the ipod before putting music on it though.

you can download, or if you already have music on the comp....just get itunes and import the songs, then attach the ipod with its cable and itunes will ask you if you want to sinc. you may have to do an update on the ipod before putting music on it though.
ahhh ok thnks:D

^^^i was the same way. Just got my 5th gen about 5 months ago

before that it was all CD....but I only used those for about 3 months....Records just sound sooo much better.

^^^i was the same way. Just got my 5th gen about 5 months ago

before that it was all CD....but I only used those for about 3 months....Records just sound sooo much better.
ive never really had a interest in ipods. im buying it mostly cus my wife wants it. but im going to try it out and just connect it through my head unit and see how it preforms

ive never really had a interest in ipods. im buying it mostly cus my wife wants it. but im going to try it out and just connect it through my head unit and see how it preforms
I got mine free....otherwise I would still be playing cd/mp3

ipod and mp3 don't sound as good as cd......

no just never felt like buying a ipod. my cd's worked perfectly fine for me. is that a problem?
no but eveything you buy comes with instructions, and you should read them. also i have the 4th gen nano too, 8gb in black. check out incipio for skins, they make em really nice and cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.