iPod Interface Question (Kenwood)

Participant count
  • Participant list

igotthatjuice20
10+ year member

pg
looking to connect my 30gb video ipod to my ddx6019 ... i already got the ip-500 hookup, but im wondering if theres an alternative hook-up that i'm not aware of?

also, will i be able to play my ipod movies through my HU and actually see it on my HU?

thanks in advance

looking to connect my 30gb video ipod to my ddx6019 ... i already got the ip-500 hookup, but im wondering if theres an alternative hook-up that i'm not aware of?
also, will i be able to play my ipod movies through my HU and actually see it on my HU?

thanks in advance
just lookin at it, i think that ip is just for music. but i know that the 7019, 8019, and dnx7100 have the usb input so all you have to do is buy the ipod cable and youll be able to play music and videos on the hu

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.