iPad dash, Chevy silverado,sierra,tahoe,yukon,suburban,denali,avala nche,escalade dash

Item(s) for Sale: iPad dash for a Chevy silverado, sierra, tahoe, yukon, suburban, denali, avalanche, escalade dash

Item(s) Description/Condition: Custom iPad dash for a 99-07 chevy/gmc truck, by the way, if you want me to build you one, for just about any kind of car, PM me.. I also understand that the paint that is on it is rather radical and you probably dont like it, if you buy it, ill spray it whatever color you want for a small additional fee.. If you want any specific angles of pictures of the dash, let me know..

Price: $320+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 320 plus shipping, any questions, PM me

Item Pictures:

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it come with a dock or anything to hook the iPad? Or u just put it on and go. Can u make a video on how it goes in and out? Might no some one for this

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it come with a dock or anything to hook the iPad? Or u just put it on a d go. Can u make a video on how it goes in and out? Might no some one for this
ipad slides in from the top like this,

photo3.jpg

if you look at the bottom of the picture you can see that i molded a iPad cable into it so when you slide the ipad into the dash, it automatically docks, you can then run the cord to the back of you head unit that has a USB connection..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.