Internet Warrantty?????

jaredmonk
10+ year member

helena
Hey i bought a Rockford Fosgate bd 1000.1 in August of 2001. I just fried it. I bought it off the internet. Will they take it back on warranty. Do i go through Rockford or the internet company?

Anyone else ever done this? ANy help would be needed.

Thanks

Jared

I guess that depends on the person you bought it from. I would talk to them first to see what they say cuz normally you need an origianl receipt to go thought rockford. Also did you buy it brand new or used. Im not totally sure how rockford does it but most companies i have had to work with make you go through the origianlly person who you brought it from. (ebay transactions)

Or even if it was a big company i would stilly ask them cuz they might be able to do more.

later

Do not buy from...

Unauthorized Companies - Retail Outlets, Internet Sites and Mail Order companies advertising and selling Rockford Fosgate products that do not appear in our zip code/toll free "Dealer Locator" violate our agreements with Authorized Rockford Fosgate dealers. We cannot guarantee the quality of the product, nor can we support any warranty for any items sold by these "unauthorized dealers".

http://rockfordfosgate.com/2002home/

Sorry, compaines dont honor internet warranties. You must deal with the person you bought it from. You can send it in to the manufactor but you are going to pay. They need proof of purchase as well.

Alpine girl

for rf to give you a new amp it has to be from crutchfiled or one other internet site and you need the reciept. your best bet would be to try to get a new one from the site you bought it from.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jaredmonk

10+ year member
jaredmonk
helena
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from