• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfmayhem
10+ year member

audio4life
near your
Item(s) for Sale:

Pac swi-jack steering wheel interface for JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, OEM, Valor & Blaupunkt Radios

Excalibur Sonic Glass Break Detector

Add this sensor to your car alarm and it will detect the sound of breaking glass. Includes specially calibrated mini-microphone.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

^^^^^good condition

Price:

steering wheel interface $35.00

sensor $20.00

trade for 1 or 2 STINGER SPD514 and 1 orion owfhm30404 or similar ,12 gauge wire

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is included but paypal fees are not

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
[/img]

please explain to me why someone with negative feedback on two different car audio forums is selling big items with out username and date? can you explain that to me please? or why youre asking for PP fees????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...