Interest in Vinyl Decals?

Untouchable11
10+ year member

Yellow Ledbetter
Central IL
My dad owns a Vinyl Machine, that allows you to make just about anything you can imagine for a sign... and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me using it, as long as I paid for materials...

I'm going to post this as an interest thread, but if you need something, PM me and we can talk.

PM, or AIM (rcolwell11)...

How much would something like this run?

GossamerGeoDecal.jpg

I would feel bad asking you to take the time to make up just one or two of the same decal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Ok, Well, I will be figuring something up tomorrow, as this was just to guage interest. Window decals like the one posted, aren't really a problem, just as long as you have some type of image, or something that can be imported...

The program I will be using can do just about anything....

I whipped up a few designs today, with some internet companies, like AA, and RE... I thought they were pretty cool....

And one or two logos will not be a problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I might be interested. How large/small can you go? How detailed? And for the most important question, how much $?
Well, for smaller decals, I'd say probably anywhere from about $7 + sh and up.. (I'll specify sizes tomorrow)

and for larger, like stretching across the top of windshields, say about $20-25 +sh...

I'll have a clearer image tomorrow, on where this stands, as I'll look at the vinyl pricing books...

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow of how detailed it can get....

I'm not going to try making a huge profit on these, as it will probably be like a thing when I go home for every weekend, or every other weekend.. I just don't want to get a **** job over here, as Mechanical Engineering and the word job just don't fit very well in the same schedule...

I will have more info tomorrow...

Which machine does he have? My dads been doing vynil signs on the side fore... years, lol.

Um... Im not sure of the exact model or name, I will look at it tomorrow, but i know its pretty big. He uses Flex Sign Pro? Pretty neat program, and a ton of stuff can be done on it... But it better be for a retail of $3500...

He's been doing this for about 10 years, and I just learned to run it today... It stands about 4 feet tall...

He has some jacked up material... I've seen carbon fiber look a like, chrome, just about any pattern/color imaginable...

My dad owns a Vinyl Machine, that allows you to make just about anything you can imagine for a sign... and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me using it, as long as I paid for materials...
I'm going to post this as an interest thread, but if you need something, PM me and we can talk.

PM, or AIM (rcolwell11)...
my friend has one, his mom used to work for a sign shop and he races late models and she does all his vinyl work, but i dont reallyhave anything i want/need right now

I have considered the roe windshield banner tho and the RE logo somewhere on my backglass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Untouchable11

10+ year member
Yellow Ledbetter
Untouchable11
Central IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies