Cleaning out my basement.

Participant count
  • Participant list

JimJ
5,000+ posts

Tangled Up in Blue
Lots of audio and non-audio related stuff for sale. Most of it isn't worth too much individually, make me offers if you're interested in any of it.

Guts to a 1GHz Celeron machine...mobo, 40gig HD, CD/floppy drives, power supply. All of it works, just haven't had time to configure it.

Creative Audigy 2NX external sound card, will do 7.1 surround. Optical inputs...missing the USB cable, but you could always buy another for cheap.

Texas Instruments TI-86 graphing calc.

Teac W-350 dual tape deck & Optimus single tape deck.

Box of 100 blank tapes.

3 foot dia. painted steel satellite dish. Good for TVRO, heavy-duty DSS use, or Wifi. Comes with feedpoint and mast bracket.

25 feet of low loss microwave-rated coaxial cable. N-connectors soldered on both ends.

Audio Technica ATR55 electret condenser microphone w/ stand.

Two 19" CRT monitors. Black in color, excellent condition. Shipping will be a lot.

Spare Canon printer...uses either parallel cables or USB.

Any pics of this? Any idea how much you want for it?
$40 plus shipping is what I'd want for it, comes with all setup software and such. The USB adapter cable is probably a few bucks at a computer supply-type place. I'll take a few pics in a minute or two and post them.

To answer Raven's question, I'm not sure exactly as I'm not much of a computer hardware person...but it's the mobo from an IBM Netvista lower-end desktop from a few years back. I can take some pics of it if it makes things clearer...

I also found two BASIC Stamp II microcontrollers and integrated breadboards, if anyone wants those. Still in bubble wrap.

The Audigy 2NX...

img90889np.jpg

TI-86 graphic calc...

img90932cz.jpg

Not sure if this is a good enough pic of the mobo, but maybe it helps.

img90980ri.jpg

I also have a 2.5 cubic foot sealed enclosure for a 15"...done in a black crackled laquer finish.

img90906si.jpg

In addition, I've got a dual 12" ported enclosure, 1.5 cubes per sub, single L-shaped port tuned to 27Hz. Built for two e12a.22's, but will work for many other drivers. Covered in light gray carpet. I'll take pics of that if anyone's interested.

I'll get a quote on it tomorrow, I need to get another quote on an amp I'm sending out as well.

As far as the condition goes, there are a few places where the finish is scratched on the top, and on the underside. But a simple light-grit sanding and re-coat will cover anything up, there's no chips or dents in the MDF itself.

cool, whats the dimensions on it... dont want you to get a quote and what not and then the box be too deep for me.

A little over 18" tall, 18" wide, and 19" deep...with a double baffle and internal bracing taking up some of the volume.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif, 1.5" too deep. NM //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JimJ

5,000+ posts
Tangled Up in Blue
JimJ
Hillsborough, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies