interest in BNIB Iraggi Alternator?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rtillaree
10+ year member

F***, Strong
Orlando
i have a BNIB (taken out of box to inspect) H/O alternator from Iraggi, it is for a 98-2002 Mazda 626, will work in probably many if not all of the ford and mazda products from these years. the alt is 180 amp i received it probably about 2 months ago, i wasnt sure if the alt i got from a buddy would work or not so i got this one as a backup, well the other one worked fine so i dont need this one...i paid just north of $430 for it shipped, will take any reasonable offers using paypal, i am looking to get atleast $275 shipped if possible...if anyone is interested i will post pics of the alt....

do me a favor and contact Dom and see if he's willing to do a trade off for another alt if someone buys this from u, cuse i remeber someone who had a brand new alt from Dom and was sellin it. Dom said that if u send it back to him he'll send whoever buys it a new one that would fit their vehical. If he says yes I might be interested.

do me a favor and contact Dom and see if he's willing to do a trade off for another alt if someone buys this from u, cuse i remeber someone who had a brand new alt from Dom and was sellin it. Dom said that if u send it back to him he'll send whoever buys it a new one that would fit their vehical. If he says yes I might be interested.
i will e-mail Dom later on and find out...

if it would fit a 4.6 liter ford crown victoria I would be interested

not sure man, dont think it will tho to be honest...

alright so per Dom the only way that the alt can be exchanged is if the additional extended warranty is purchased from him @ a cost of $99, which i dont have so the alt cannot be exchanged...

1998-2002 smaller model Mazda's & Ford's only...

i kinda figured i wouldn't be able to sell the **** thing...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rtillaree

10+ year member
F***, Strong
rtillaree
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies