Installing Two 12s into 2010 Ford Fusion Base

kaeden1100

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I am new to the forum, so hello! My girlfriend currently has a Pioneer AVH-X4800BS, 2 12 Inch Alpine Bass Line Single Voice Coil Subwoofers, and a Sealed Box. We've been messing with these **** things for months now and I really cannot figure out how to get a good sound out of them to save my life. They sound dull, and almost as if they're not there. The highs don't sound too bad, but when the "bass" drops, its barely there. I'm just not sure what to do next to try and fix it.

Ok, I assume that you ran rca's to the amp from the sub out on the head unit. Do the subs move much at all? What are the settings at on the head unit and the amp?

Yes. And I should mention you can tell that they are there and working, but they don't seem to hit near as hard as the subs in my 2007 Navigator seem to hit. When they go to hit, it sound like they're muffled.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.