installing strobe lights

if it just has a pos and neg from the lights then u run the neg to your battery and u will need a 3 way switch run a pos and neg to the switch and attatch where the switch says so on it and then run the pos from the strobes to the switch as the load so u control when they come on from the switch

of course extra wire to run to your switch and from the strobes and a switch

thats it about 10 bucks if that wire is like 4 bucks and a switch is 4 bucks i think

15 a set shipped red or blue take your pic

sandy real easy to run strobes my last ride had all kinds of neons strobes etc... inside/outside were all lit up. but red wire to power 12v constant black is your ground and wire it up to a 3way switch usually l.e.d. lit up switch that way can see it at night and look's good if you cut a small hole for switch mount it would look like a stock location on cash.

Ive got strobes in my clear corners.....it was as easy as cutting a hole and screwing them in. Also you have to run a positive and negative with a switch also

if it just has a pos and neg from the lights then u run the neg to your battery and u will need a 3 way switch run a pos and neg to the switch and attatch where the switch says so on it and then run the pos from the strobes to the switch as the load so u control when they come on from the switch
thats how you properly wire them up

of course extra wire to run to your switch and from the strobes and a switch
thats it about 10 bucks if that wire is like 4 bucks and a switch is 4 bucks i think

15 a set shipped red or blue take your pic
have any others, other than blue and red?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.