Installing Amp for front speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

pearldrummer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am helping a friend install a system in his car. We wired up the amp for the subs and it works just fine. The amp for the front speakers powers on but there is nothing going to the front speakers. When he fiddles with the HU the speakers make a clicking noise so they are hooked up. We are using a Pioneer DEH-3200UB HU. The wiring all looks good, I checked everything a few times over.

Do you guys have any ideas on how to solve this?

The set-up that is listed in my signature is now in his car. For some odd reason he did not want the tweeters and crossovers from the components so just hooked the mid bass drivers up to the amp. The HU has two preouts on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.