installation help please

margahman
10+ year member

new york
i have a system that i need to install in my 2002 sentra ser asap but i need help finding a shop in brooklyn ny that wont dig a huge hole in my wallet i have a buget of 500-600 let me know if its posible to get it done for that price here is a list of the equipment :

1 orion hcca 5000d amp

1 jl audio 300\4 amp

1 clarion in dash eq

1 clarion trunk mount cross over

1 clarion in dash dvd player

1 absolute 40 farad cap

1 viper alarm\remote start

1 air horn

1 dynamat trunk kit

1 orion hcca 12'' sub with box

2 focal 165kf comps

1 kicker complete amp kit 4g

1 kicker amp kit 0g

i have a system that i need to install in my 2002 sentra ser asap but i need help finding a shop that wont dig a huge hole in my wallet i have a buget of 500-600 let me know if its posible to get it done for that price here is a list of the equipment :
1 orion hcca 5000d amp

1 jl audio 300\4 amp

1 clarion in dash eq

1 clarion trunk mount cross over

1 clarion in dash dvd player

1 absolute 40 farad cap

1 viper alarm\remote start

1 air horn

1 dynamat trunk kit

1 orion hcca 12'' sub with box

2 focal 165kf comps

1 kicker complete amp kit 4g

1 kicker amp kit 0g
do it all yourself...except for alarm..i rather take it to an expert...it sound like you have all you need brotha!..plus it will save you the money on paying some one to do it for ya

i think ill do so what battery would you rec. i was tolfd to get a yellow top opt
i would suggest to get a kinetik or a powermaster but yellow tops are ok also

it would be much better that you learn to install it yourself...brings you that much closer to the hobby and also helps you troubleshoot any problems later down the road...

the only 2 problematic ares would be the alarm and indash dvd player

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...