SOLD Injured VFL 200.1 300 shipped OBO

Gavriley2007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MI
i have a VFL 200.1 that is in need of a repair and my car was broken into and alot of damage was done in the process and i need to get something small and just want a 5 channel or something so im not repairing this.

rated

3k @ 1 ohm

3.6-3.8k @ .5 ohm

it will run .5 all day long, it is in very good cosmetic condition and looks nice

NOTHING on the board is visually damaged or burnt or anything. The amp doesnt smell or anything either

$300.00 Shipped (add 3% if paypal)

someone would be very happy with this stout 3k amp

Picture056.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture050.jpg

db-r and amprepaircenter.com are saying it is something with the RCA input, worst case scenario db-r said was 200$

if someone has cash and will give a good offer i will get it fixed for you and shipped to your door from a repair shop and you will get confirmation on the amp and that it works

but only if the price is right

possible trades

and to be honest i have no idea whats wrong with it, when hooked up its not doing anything from what i remember but nothing is burned so db-r said it has to do with the signal... sorry i dont know anything about amp internals.

my car was absolutely cleared out the other day and i cant even hook it up now all my batts and everything are gone

if someone is 100% serious i can send it in to db-r or the amprepaircenter but i really hate too

yea man tough times come, and the poor take from the nearly poor lol....

this time around it will be a blow through and truck will become one with the enclosure and it will not stay at my house, at my moms like 18 miles from flint on a dirt road near no one

ya that ***** about the break in. i live in traverse city so i dont have to worry about that stuff too much.

but im originally from saginaw and know what its about. i always park in the garage when i go home to visit my family

i wanted to pick up one of your axis a little bit ago or so but they were sold before i had a chance.

do you have any subs for sale or trade at the moment?

GLWS on the AB

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.