Infinte Baffle?

Participant count
  • Participant list

thefallen2007
10+ year member

Texas
been thnking a whole lot about it, and i remember a friend talking about an infinite baffle system in his trunk using 2 15"s. He said he was running about 400 watts to each sub but with what he did it made it sound like 800 to each sub. I have a xxx 15" im putting in my 05 neon and wanted to know if i could get it to hit any louder than the 1200 watts im running it at doing what he did. hope thats not too confusing. Any comments or ideas please share them.

If you want it to be louder, IB should be the last thing that's on your mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not to mention, the XXX is not a very good driver for IB use...

been thnking a whole lot about it, and i remember a friend talking about an infinite baffle system in his trunk using 2 15"s. He said he was running about 400 watts to each sub but with what he did it made it sound like 800 to each sub. I have a xxx 15" im putting in my 05 neon and wanted to know if i could get it to hit any louder than the 1200 watts im running it at doing what he did. hope thats not too confusing. Any comments or ideas please share them.
yah, try to find IDW's or run IDQ's for IB... and it won't be louder than ported at all... it's an SQ thing... it should hit way lower than most ported boxes though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.