Infinity Reference REF-9633ix, Kicker 47KSC69304 or Rockford Fosgate T1693

Participant count
  • Participant list

BJSforVols

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
Looking for some help in making a speaker decision. I have a new to me 2019 Ram with the base 6 speaker system. I'd like to upgrade the audio system since I had the Alpine system in my 2017 Ram and this base system is definitely a step backwards from that system. (I didn't think the sound system was all that important to me any more until hearing the significantly less desirable sound from this base 6 speaker system.) I have done a lot of research and think I understand what all I need to do to install an amp, sub, and new speakers. (I used to install systems regularly back before the head units were so critical to the functions of the vehicle.)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has experience or knowledge of these 3, 6x9 speaker options: Infinity Reference REF-9633ix; Kicker 47KSC69304; or Rockford Fosgate T1693? I think I have narrowed my door speaker upgrades down to these three but am having trouble deciding between the three. Anyone compared these and have input as to which would be a better option for upgrading my sound system? Any other 6x9 speaker options I should consider?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...