indoaudio.com shipping time

ndnbolla
10+ year member

Jigga what?
paradise
Well I ordered a sub off of indoaudio with ebay and I know many of you have also ordered before. I was just curious of how long it takes to come in? I ordered on the night of November 12th (Friday) and it still hasnt come in. I didnt even recieve a tracking number. Did u guys get a tracking number? How long did i take your products from this site to come in? I live near Boston, MA. Where is IndoAudio located at?

The item is probably not in stock and they are waiting for you to talk to them so you exchange for something else.

well i ordered my subs from them on the 15 of this month and i have not got them yet so i hope they come tomorrow, thats when they say its going to be here now.

My subs took 5 days to ship to my door.
My amp from them took under 36 hours,
Springs is spelled wrong in your signature picture.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif

I bought my 2 ID Max 10's from Indo Audio. He received my payment on a Wednesday, and I had my subs the following Tuesday. And I live in Kentucky. Excluding the weekend, that was fairly quick IMO...

u live in cali and it still took 5 days?maybe there is nothing wrong with my shipment afterall...

i am assuming you didn't get a tracking #, that is why you posted the question.

everytime i order from them, they send me a tracking number within 3 days.

if you didn't get a tracking #, there is something wrong. you should give em a call.

i am assuming you didn't get a tracking #, that is why you posted the question.everytime i order from them, they send me a tracking number within 3 days.

if you didn't get a tracking #, there is something wrong. you should give em a call.
I didn't get a tracking#. And I've ordered stuff from New York that took longer to get to me than my order with Indo Audio took...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.