Indash DVD w/ Monitor under $100- am I on crack?

yeah right, maybe if you got one from a crack dealer, who stole it, then used it, broke it, and then tore out all the internal parts and put it back together while keeping half of them, then maybe.

Hey guys, title says it all. Looking for an indash dvd player with a flip out/pop out monitor, possible for under $100? Shoot me offers if anyone has one for dirt cheap. Thx

I think you are for real, lol. But, I have see a few motorized flip out monitors on Ebay for about $150 but their just monitors no DVD or CD player or even a AM/FM reciever.

yeah right, maybe if you got one from a crack dealer, who stole it, then used it, broke it, and then tore out all the internal parts and put it back together while keeping half of them, then maybe.
^^x2 couldn't have said it better myself.... bout' the only way i seeing one had for that price boss

i have a Pioneer AVIC-N3 brand new for $89.99. i bought it 2.5 months ago. in very good condition....the gps rocks too!!!!!

though there is a 799.99 mail in rebate//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

you can get the monitors real cheap, and then just mount a cheap dvd player in your glovebox or console and just wire it up. or just save up some money and buy an indash player.

MP3PLAYERSTORE has horrible equipment. I bought 5 units to test and they were the lowest grade products...also very bad shipping and missing parts inside. One of the unit had a bad pixel. I wanted to return all of the items...they wanted to charge me restocking. I had much hassle getting my money back.

Jensen just came out with a new model, VM9312. Excellent unit for the money. Can be had for around $375. Just make sure you buy it from an authorized dealer with a warranty to ensure defects.

tuan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.