indash dvd players

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well ... do you need it ? Do you want it ? Would you make use of it ?

I mean ... you're the one spending the money ...

It's only worth it if you say so.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

need it no one needs it, use of it most likely im in my car alot on trips and we pull over alot. i basicaly want to know if anyone has bought one and regreted it

They're very cool ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Which model were you looking at ?

- Steve

right now im not to sure a guy i know is selling his ive seen it nice quality picture, its a great price almost stealing but his dad is buying him the new eclipse dvd combo

i have the option to buy a in dash dvd player/screen, are they worth it?
I just got an Alpine IVA-D900 installed TODAY. It is pretty **** awesome! I LOVE it. I had the stock HU and the sound quality is so much better, it's not even funny. The only bummer about the Alpine is that it doesn't have touch screen, but the quality of the screen is off the charts. If you have the cash, I'd get it, no questions asked!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.